How to Rent poles:
If you have questions, please call or email us. Fill out order form.
We rent poles to worldwide, within 5-10 day and within 24 hour within the United State.
Information we will need:
What pole(s) you want- You must rent 2 or more poles. We have over 3000 poles in stock. If the pole you want is rented we will order it for you, after your a customer.
If you want “add ons”- Insurance, Bags, Grip Tape, Helmets
How you want to get them- Pick up or shipping. Pick up location is Kentucky (area) unless other arrangements are made
When do you want the poles- we can have poles ready within hours of contact
How you are paying for the poles- PO, cash, check, credit card, PayPal, CASH APP, Apple Pay, Venmo. We need one of these or payment before the poles leave our training facilities.
We will return emails or phone calls with a confirmation of pick up time
At time of pick up or before shipment the pole(s), we will need a signed liability and insurance waiver, copy of a photo ID and a signed rental contract.
You must load pole(s) on your own car or truck, please bring rope or bungees
Try Before You Rent: *Kentucky Branch Only
If you want to test poles or before with your vaulter you can :
• Saturday's ONLY if not schedule – test at our indoor training facility
• Cost $50 for two hours of vaulting
• FYI: Find our poles at street vaults, camps, and training site all over the world
• IN SEASON Rentals can start at the beginning of your season
• If you live outside of Kentucky and we will have to shipping poles, we will need an address with a loading dock. (This means we ship poles to a school or home there is a extra cost. (Cheapest and fastest way is pickup at our delivery hubs (southwest airlines with in USA)
• We accept P.O., cash, check, credit-card.