How to Return Poles:
• All poles must be returned at the conclusion of the athlete’s season. You are responsible for dropping them off at Rentpoles.com or setting up a shipping date for return with us via email or call. We will process all paper work at that time.
• My athletes qualified for the state meet? Athletes that qualify for the state meet must return the poles to our training facility within seven days of the state meet.
• A late fee will be charged as a weekly rental rate ($35 a week). Non high school rentals will have their own due dates.
• All poles will be inspected. If there are any damages you will be contacted and charged the retail price for a replacement.
What you need to do before you can return them:
• Contact us and set up a time to drop off - We will get you everything you need to ship pole(s) back
• Remove all grip tape
Exchange Rental Poles:
Example: You rent a 13’ 170 and a 13’ 175 and you need the next pole because you are not using the 13’ 170. Exchange it for a 13’ 180 or 14’ 170 for $10 per pole (plus shipping) or pickup.
• Contact us and let us know what you need (start the renting process over)
• Cost $25 per pole plus the difference of the upgrade
• You cover all shipping cost or deliver fees (We ship via southwest airline) flat rate $150 first trip and 70 each trip after.